Loren Networks website is provided by Loren Networks JSC, a company organised under the laws of Bulgaria. Loren Networks JSC is registered with the commercial register of Sofia, Bulgaria, under the company number BG201315150
For questions to Loren Networks JSC please go to the contact directory page where you can submit a web inquiry to the respective Loren Networks contact.
PRIVACY NOTICE (GDPR)
- what personal data the Company collects;
- how, for what purpose and for what time they are used;
- the conditions under which they are made available to third parties and for what purpose;
- the conditions for their preservation and the measures applied for their security;
- what are your rights to protect your personal information.
Way of collecting personal data
Personal data is collected personally by the data subjects or is provided to the Company by its natural or legal counterparts for the purpose of performance of concluded sales contracts, including warranty of goods and services by Loren Networks AD.
The Company’s counterparties provide the Company with personal data to its representatives in volume necessary for communication and sale.
Categories of personal data collected by the Company
Personal data we collect to perform our activities are:
Ordinary personal details: names, address, telephone, e-mail;
Special / Sensitive / Personal Data of Employees: Health Status (Medical Certificates, Hospital Lists, Expert Decisions of the Territorial Expert Medical Commission or National Expert Medical Commission, and Occupational Health Service Conclusions).
Purpose and term of processing of personal data
- For the conclusion of employment contracts and compliance with labor, social security and tax legislation, ordinary and special personal data are processed;
Ordinary personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Conducting personnel selection;
- issuing access cards for employees;
- accounting needs and payment of remuneration;
- concluding Occupational Injury Insurance for Employees;
- contact with representatives of legal entities – contractors;
- the execution of orders for goods and the execution of orders and contracts for the supply of goods and services, as well as for the needs of providing licenses for the use of software;
- exercising consumer rights related to the warranty liability;
- conducting seminars and telemarketing, including booking accommodation;
- statistical and marketing purposes – only with explicit consent from the data subject.
The data is stored for a different period of time depending on the requirements of the legislation in force and the purposes of its processing:
- Employee data are stored for the periods under labor and social security legislation;
- Other accounting records containing personal data – 10 + 1 years from the date of preparation;
- The data of persons licensed for software – up to one year after the expiration of the rights granted and under the terms and conditions described in the contract of the product or service;
- Job application data – whether approved and invited to interviews or not – the data is stored for a period of 1 year from the date of the relevant recruitment procedure.
- The data of others – for as long as the relevant objective is met, except in cases where such persons request “to be forgotten” in accordance with the Regulation.
Categories of recipients of personal data. Data transfer.
Data is provided to:
- NRA and other legally established recipients, where the legislation so requires;
- lawyer, lawyer or law firm – in case of data about non-performance of a contract;
- contractors of Loren Networks JSC – if there is a legal basis for providing the data or if there is explicit consent of the data subject;
Occupational Medicine Service – Employee data for conclusion on health fitness;
- Insurance companies – for insured accident insurance of employees;
- Counterparties requiring the provision of a certain amount of personal data under a contract;
- Companies supporting the Company’s software have access to IP addresses as well as to individuals’ databases;
- Hotels – for the accommodation needs of posted employees, participants in seminars, trainings and telemarketing organized by the Company.
Personal data of buyers of software licenses are provided abroad for the purpose of issuing them. The data are provided to the respective licensor.
Personal data of purchasers of products are provided abroad for statistical and marketing purposes. In this case the data shall be provided to the respective producer of the good and only with explicit consent of the data subject. Personal data abroad / of the respective manufacturer / warranty service are also provided for the purposes of realization of warranty liability.
Personal data are provided in third countries outside the European Union, namely the United States, Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Switzerland, Sweden, where the manufacturer of the product concerned has its headquarters and management address in the non-EU country concerned.
In all cases, Loren Networks JSC undertakes such technical and organizational security measures against unauthorized and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data as may be required, having regard to the state of technical development, legal requirements. At the same time, the Company requires its counterparties, to whom it provides personal data in accordance with this policy and current legislation, that they comply with the requirements of the Regulation.
Rights of personal data
In Loren Networks JSC, Atanas Dajski is an official for the protection of personal data. You can contact him at e-mail: email@example.com or by calling 02/862 6000.
You have the right:
- to receive confirmation of whether and what your personal data is being processed, to access this personal data, and to obtain a copy of the information in paper or electronic media (depending on the technical capabilities);
- to ask Loren Networks to correct unnecessary personal data without undue delay;
- to request that your personal data be updated in the event of a change. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete your incomplete personal data, including by adding a statement;
- to request the deletion of personal data if the legal grounds for processing have been dropped or the data are not necessary to Loren Networks JSC for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
Where there is no legal basis for the processing of personal data, you may request that you limit the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing.
You may request the transfer of your personal data to another Administrator.
The rights set forth in this section may be exercised by sending your request (as well as the grounds for it) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as Loren Networks JSC will assure the exercise of your rights relating to the protection of personal data , within the terms and conditions of the Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations.
Any person to whom personal data is processed under this policy has the right to appeal to a supervisor / CPDP or the competent court / in relation to the processing of his or her personal data.
The provision of personal data by employees of Loren Networks JSC is a mandatory legal requirement. The provision of personal data by contact persons with legal entities, candidates for employment / is a requirement of the company. In case a data subject does not want to provide his / her data with him / her, no contract can be concluded or sales of goods and other products / services can be made.
Review and complement the Privacy Notice
The security policy of Loren Networks JSC can be changed and updated in order to bring it into line with the Bulgarian law and the EU law applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria as well as in case of changes in the company’s activity or ownership.
1. Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this site, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. You are only authorized to use the site and its services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions.
Permission to use, copy and distribute the documentation published by Loren Networks on this World Wide Web server is hereby granted on the condition that each copy contains this copyright notice in its entirety and that no part of the documentation is used for commercial purposes but restricted to use for information purposes within an organization.
3. Accuracy of information provided
All information published on this website is provided as is without any representation or warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Any Loren Networks documentation may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions may be made by ABB from time to time to any information contained herein.
4. User-submitted information
Certain parts of the site contain information submitted by visitors of the site. Examples are discussion forums and comments on blog postings.
4.1. Loren Networks‘s responsibility for user-submitted information
The site acts as a passive channel for online distribution of user-submitted information. ABB will not screen information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring posted material. The user-submitted information does not reflect Loren Networks ‘s views and Loren Networks does not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any user-submitted information. Loren Networks assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the user-submitted information.
We may store and process information submitted by users on our site in any country in which Loren Networks or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of information you submit among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
4.2. Appropriate conduct when submitting information
Information submitted by you must be correct and avoid language and content which may be regarded as inappropriate by other users. All information entered must be in compliance with local laws.
You are responsible for your own conduct and communications and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the site only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the context.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the site, you will not:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(b) upload, post or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content;
(c) upload, post or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have the permission of the owner or other legal justification to use such content;
(d) upload, post or otherwise make available any other content, message, or communication prohibited by applicable law, the Terms and Conditions or any other applicable policies or guidelines;
(e) download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(f) impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Content, software or other material;
(g) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
(h) promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
(i) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
4.3. Abusive user-submitted information
Any user can report incorrect, misleading or abusive information or content which does not conform to these Terms and Conditions by contacting the system administrators using the link provided.
ABB reserves the right to remove or change user-submitted information which violates these Terms and Conditions without any liability to the user. Loren Networks reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the service for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law.
4.4. Your rights
Loren Networks claims no ownership or control over any content submitted by you. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any information you submit and you are responsible for protecting those rights. By submitting information, you grant Loren Networks a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt and publish the information for the purpose of display and distribution. This license terminates when such information is deleted from the website.
Loren Networks considers privacy an important issue, so we build and operate our web services with the protection of privacy taken into account.